Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Language Check


1. I ---------- live with my family

a) hasn't

b) isn't

c) doesn't

d) don't


2. Michael works in an -------

a) campus

b) office

c) college

d) station


3. ----------- you come from Daejeon?

a) Do

b) Does

c) Has

d) Is


4. Kerry and Simon ------- from Ireland

a) is

b) does

c) has

d) are


5. I don't want to ------- work fulltime because I am a student

a) study

b) work

c) live

d) have


6. James goes to bed ------ 6 o'clock

a) in

b) at

c) on

d) of


7. Young-Kwang ---------- speak French, but he can speak Italian

a) does

b) can

c) can't

d) hasn't


8. In the morning, first I get up, and then I

a) wake up

b) have dinner

c) take a shower

d) go to bed


9. Pearl ------- play tennis in the Summer

a) likes to

b) like to

c) like

d) doesn't like to


10. I can play ----------, but I am not very good at it

a) yoga

b) aerobics

c) athletics

d) golf




----------Key----------


1. (d)

2. (b)

3. (a)

4. (d)

5. (b)

6. (b)

7. (c)

8. (c)

9. (d)

10. (d)


No comments: